We have been trying innovative ways to make our content more visually appealing. Here are some of the most recent features that you might not know.
• The Tag Cloud is great. The more we write about a topic the bigger it gets in the “cloud.” Simply click on one word to access the most relevant articles.
• The Event Calendar (on your right) is very easy to share, subscribe to, and download (Google Calendar, iCal, etc). The Colored Categories are now much easier to read. This is a brand new edition.
• Visual Serendipity is our ongoing weekly series of images taken with a cellphone. You can access all the images by simply searching for “Visual Serendipity”
• We have been on Tumblr for a long time. We love the site’s interaction with other photographers and bloggers, as well as the beautiful looking menu of “recent posts.”
• We are part of Bloomberg’s Digital Map for Tech Companies in New York. Come back tomorrow to learn more about this great project.
• And our Visuals page keeps growing and changing. We are hosting our images on PhotoShelter and have been very happy with the results.
So, how are we doing? Do you like the graphics as much as we do? What can we do better to improve the site? Talk to us.